digiStorm: An exciting creation of the combined expertise of
FOR-A and Brainstorm
"digiStorm" is the state-of -the art on-air graphics solution created by the joint development efforts of FOR-A and Brainstorm Multimedia. When the technological resources of FOR-A, a hardware manufacturer and virtual studio integrator, and Brainstorm's eStudio, a virtual studio software program which has been well-established throughout the world, are fused together, the resulting synergy effect opens up a world of "broadcast graphics". Through this new and exciting on-air graphics solution, immediate form is instantly given to the powers of creative imagination.
The digiStorm Advantage
Offered by FOR-A and Brainstorm Multimedia, digiStorm is a system solution providing numerous features for smooth operation of broadcast graphics and virtual studios. The hardware design is based on FOR-A's accumulated technology and extensive expertise in the system integration field. A number of software packages are also provided to facilitate setup and operation.
With digiStorm, operation processes become simpler. Some of the key technologies used in digiStorm are presented here.
Hardware and software behind the digiStorm system
- Brainstorm eStudio: The ultimate on-air graphics software with superior rendering capability
- Brainstorm Easyset3D: Software that enables easy operation of virtual studios
- IfCalibSTD: Camera calibration software
A powerful support tool that performs lens and position calibrations essential for operation
- Brainstorm Controller: System operation software
Creates transmission/event lists and performs data linkup using ODBC/CSV
- Data Converter: Data conversion software
Converts data from 3D graphics software (Maya, 3ds Max, Softimage XSI)
- eLibrary: Virtual Studio set library
Linkage with studio sub-control systems
- System linkage with HANABI: Enables seamless virtual studio/RCG operation
Consolidation of system equipment
- VRP-70HS/S: Chroma Keyer/Virtual Processor
Chroma keys and other system equipment needed for operation are centralized into a single device.
- Efficient usage of equipment
- DSC-100/200: digiStorm controller
Traffic center for various types of data in the virtual system